Saturday, January 22, 2011

New manga.

I took a poll of sorts to find ideas for new mangas/animes to read/watch.  But I didn't take any of these ideas lol.  Mainly because neither of our libraries have most of them.  But I have a list and I'll be getting some in the future.

I went to the Middletown library today and perused the selection, and picked out Ranma 1/2.  They have all 36 books, so I can read it all, and when I first started the anime club, I reviewed all of the manga, and I really enjoyed the first volume of Ranma 1/2 and really enjoyed it.  I'm really not a fan of the drawing style, but the storyline is really funny and cute.

Unfortunately, I only got out 8 volumes and I've already read 5, and the library is now closed until Monday.  So if I want more, I have to read it online.  Which sort of sucks.  Online manga is very convenient, since you can get as much as you want, but its also just NOT as convenient as manga in book form.  Scrolling and clicking is a pain.  Which sounds lazy, but I don't mean it that way.  I just like books better.

ANYway, that's enough for now.  Slinkydinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment