Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh hai.

Greetings and salutations.  A basic post to say hello and give notice to what's some of the stuff I'd like to accomplish this year.

My sister mentioned setting goals, so I'm going to set some. 

-currently, the Academy Awards has a total of 24 categories.  Every year, I places guesses as to who is going to win each award, some of them educated, some of them pure shots in the dark.  Usually, I get 1/2 correct.  This year, I want to get at least 3/4 of the answers right.

-Several months ago, a group of us began watching the American Film Institute's top 100 films.  We never got very far.  I would like to finish watching those films, and review them, hopefully before the end of the year.

-I have already read one new manga series this year.  I would like to read and review (at least) 11 more, one per month.

-I have also watched one new anime series this month.  I am going to set a smaller goal for anime viewing, since I don't want to spend all my time watching anime, as fun as it may be.  We'll start with five and see what happens.

This sounds good for now.  I don't think I should have difficulty with any of these, but we'll see.^^()

No comments:

Post a Comment